Friday, September 15, 2006

BLUE FRIDAY


I usually feel quite happy on Friday, but I am not at this time.

This morning I got a call from my buddies in Taipei. They were on their way to have a bachelor party for one of my best friend. He is going to get married next week. I can imagine how crazy that party is. I guess you guys can't imagine that, so let me describe it.

In this kind of party, we don't drink, we don't smoke, we don't even talk to each other, we don't have fun at all. So you can imagine now how crazy these people are. (This is written for protecting my buddies, to prevent somebody see this and talk to their spouses. That will make my buddies big trouble.)

Anyway, I can feel how excited they were. However, I am so far away from them. I feel so sad and I start to miss Taiwan...

No yabee.....