Thursday, June 28, 2007

NYC HOME STAY


My dear customers,
The Roosevelt Island home stay is closing soon.

It's been almost three years. Time flies...

I'm planning to move to upper east side, somewhere between 80th and 100th. The preference is high-rise building with floor to ceiling solarium window. The price is around 2,000 and studio should be fine. I wish I can find it soon and provide better service to you guys in the near future. I guarantee Central Park won't be too far away this time.

By the way, if you have time, you can do me a favor to check the apartment for me (http://www.rent.com, craig's list, or other web sites). By any chance I move in the building you recommended, you will be awarded 2 box tickets to see my man Chien-Ming Wang pitching in Yankees Stadium. Of course, he will win the game.

Sounds great?

Brigada~