Thursday, October 11, 2007

MY DREAM GIRL


This morning I had a weird dream. I went the school which is just next to my junior high shool.

It's for some sort of neutron measurement, but I couldn't remember the details. It's fine and that's not the point.

The point is that I met a girl when we were going through the security check. Short hair and very very nice smile. She can definitely melt you...

We had a great chat. She was coming for some acceptance tests. It sounds that this school is buying a new machine, doesn't it?

She took me around and show me the campus. I've never visit there like this before because it used to be a girl school and we barely got chance to get in. Now I still can feel she hold my hand...

You guys may ask what happened afterward.

What happens? Of course, I woke up.

I told you, it's just a dream....

YABEE~~