Wednesday, August 23, 2006

ALMOST TWO YEARS


It has been one year and 9 months since I was here.

It's like I just got here yesterday. Time flies...

Today I just got my reappointment letter for the third year to work here. I feel quite happy about that.

The thing I want to share today is,
Although the work load is quite heavy and the work time is quite long, being a medical physicist is still much more fun than I thought. For an engineer like me who used to work in some places has little chances to meet female colleagues, working an engineer in a hospital is definitely a brilliant idea. An article in Scientific American mentioned, the most important thing to make an expert mind is the motivation. Yeah, motivation! Once you got motivation, you can make yourself an expert.

So, you guys may ask me, how long will I keep this motivation?
I shall say, as long as those colleagues are HOT~~

Yabee~~